What's your style BLOGHOP!


Hi all! Welcome to the "What's Your Style?" Blog Hop.  My name is Brittnei Washington.  I'm the first link up on this blog hop.  I'm a wife, mommy and homemaker who loves fashion, beauty, healthy living, design and decor.  


(this is me on my wedding day! Make-up by Mac)


So I don't see too many places where bloggers who write about fashion, beauty, hair, design and decor can go and show off their style so that's how I came up with the name for the blog hop.  I wanted to create a place where creative minds could come together, share tips, experiences, gain more followers and make new blogger buddies. 

If you know bloggers who do DIY projects, home decor, write about fashion, beauty, hair, design or decor,  sew anything, have a lifestyle blog, PLEASE INVITE THEM TO JOIN US! :)

This is a blog hop.  To learn what a blog hop is click here--->  What is a blog hop or linky party?


Enough of that stuff! Onto the blog hop!

Please welcome my four Co-Hosts:



 Here are some guidelines for the Linky Party:

1)  Follow your host/co-hosts.  We are the first 5 linkups on the linky.  We will follow you back!  Just leave us a comment letting us know you are a new follower.

2) Grab my button if you want to!  It's at the top. Using it will bring more people in to join us.

3)  TWEET about the hop:


3)  Follow and comment on at least 3 other blogs.

4)  Pin posts that you like. Pinterest is a great traffic source for our blogs.  If you can, pin at least the linkup before and after yours.  I'll be pinning all who link up here.  I love sharing and helping people get more traffic.  You can join me if you'd like and do the same! :)

SOCIAL MEDIA HASH TAG FOR THE BLOG HOP IS #stylebloghop

If you are interested in co-hosting the "What's Your Style?" Blog Hop, please send me an email to pacobesity@gmail.com entitled: Co-Host for What's Your Style Blog Hop.  Email me a photo with the URL to your blog homepage with the name of your blog.  I'll email you back letting you know the date you will co-host. :)

Alright everyone, let's link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS