The last few weeks have been CRAZY at my house!
I accidentally died my hair pink right before fathers day...I had to come up with some excuses to use since I was seeing my brother-in-laws "straight laced" family who I only see every year or so...they don't understand my kind of crazy! Here are the 10 excuses I gave!
I totally joined Instagram too! Not many pictures yet..BUT I would LOVE it if you would follow me! Click HERE to follow me via instagram! Add your link in the comments here so I can follow you back! :)
Also---if you have some time, please take a second to click the mom graphic to the left and vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs..PLEASE?!?!?
My husband says that I am needy--I am starting to get his point--ONTO THE PARTY!
The rules are EXTREMELY simple!
1. You may post up to 3 projects...please no repeats!
2. Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog
3. Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
4. Add the party button or visible link to your sidebar or party page. If you have been featured....proudly display your featured button!
5. Follow your host and co-hosts via email or social media. It is the BEST way to be notfiied of upcoming parties and of featured projects.
6. Please be kind and visit other links and leave comments!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
NOW...ONTO THE SHOW!
Brianna from Craft and Repeat!
Find and Follow her on Facebook:
Craft and Repeat Facebook
Meet my fantastic CO-HOSTS...Check them out because they ROCK!!!
Sowdering About in Seattle
Follow her on Facebook HERE
The Princess & Her Cowboys
Follow Her on Facebook HERE
Frugal Fit Family
If you aren't already following me on Facebook...DO IT NOW!!
Frugal Fit Family Facebook Page
Follow Bella Caiden on Facebook HERE!
We KNOW you LOVE FEATURES...Here they are!
1. Shannon's pick: Messenger Bag by Handmade Frenzy 2. Heather's pick: Adorable Dress for Little Girls by Will Cook for Shoes 3. Randi's pick: Pallet Sign by Two Girls and a Glue Gun 4. Brianna's pick: Fairy Garden by the Vintage Umbrella 5. Britney's pick: Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs by I Dig Pinterest