Not so wordless Wednesday! BLOGHOP

A Message from your host - CATHY - at A Peek Into My Paradise about her new Kitchen Aid Mixer and how you can win one from Us and some other AMAZING blogger buddies!!!

Hubby SURPRISED me with a NEW KITCHENAID MIXER this past weekend! My, almost 30 year old KitchenAid is being passed on to a friends mother. She has a 40 year old KitchenAid and is taking mine because her mixer is the '70's green (YUCK!). Why did he buy me a new one? Was there something wrong with it? Nope. Nothing - it still runs perfectly. The newer models (like the one in the GIVEAWAY) are simply updated; one of them - the mixer starts up slower...working it's way up to the speed desired. Upgraded from a 4 quart to a 6 quart. From a lift-head to a stationary head. We took it out of the box and within minutes I was mixing my first recipe; my daughter Kimberley's 27th birthday cake. =) I LOVE IT! 


You don't have a KitchenAid Mixer? 

Would you like to WIN one?

You have one but you would LOVE to 
WIN a BRAND NEW one and 
choose one of the THIRTY SEVEN colors?! 




Post A Peek Into My Paradise Wordless Wednesday Button
Anywhere! 
On your sidebar, on a party page, on your facebook
...anywhere you would like!
I would greatly appreciate it!

I hope you will follow your host - Cathy
A Peek Into My Paradise

Leave me a comment letting me know you are a new follower and I will follow you back!

And follow your co-host - Heather


Etsy * Twitter   *   Pinterest * Facebook

Interested in co-hosting 
(Not SO) Wordless Wednesday with us? 

Link up any photo post you would like to share
It doesn't have to be wordless. If I can't make it wordless, you certainly don't have to. 

Visit a few of the blogs that have linked up
After all, that is what we are all here for...to make new friends and grow our blog community!

Share the party on all your media hookups
Let's make this the party of the week! 
Tweet, Pin and Facebook...
The more the party is shared the faster we grow!

Leave a comment
Don't go wordless on me here! Comments make my day!

Link up your Blog URL or photo post
and then please spread the word please! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS