5 things - Old School Bloggin'

I was invited to do this quick sharing post by Britney from The Princess and Her Cowboys  and Mrs. AOK herself from Mrs AOK, a Work in Progress . It sounded like a fun idea...almost a chain letter - so....I was IN! Here is what I am supposed to share.

Five Things I have a Passion For




  1. My 5 muchkins! I love each and every one! They may keep me going from morning until night (and sometimes through the night) but I wouldn't have it any other way!
  2. My husband - I guess he should be included here...If I have to! We just celebrated 15 years of marriage and I have him trained...so I think I will keep him!
  3. Personal Growth - I am not sure where exactly I will land but know that I am not ready to say that I have settled on what I want to do with my career but I know that I will not be happy until I am able to create my "dream job" and make it work!
  4. Developing others -I am passionate about the successes I create and am more passionate about what I can inspire and lead others to do. There is nothing more fulfilling than helping someone else achieve their goal.
  5. My blog...of course! getting my family green, organic, and saving money!

Five Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die
  1. Build a legit business that will support my family and allow us all to take a role in its success
  2. Get a degree--who knows what in!
  3. Travel somewhere exotic
  4. Meet and make an impact on the lives of my grandkids
  5. Learn another language --and speak it fluently

 Five Things I Say A Lot
  1. I know,...right?
  2. Legit
  3. Love your face
  4. I Love you...but NO.
  5. Kids,..stop  it!


Five Books And/Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
Zippo! The only thing that I seem to read lately are blogs! isn't that horrible..totally embarrassed

Five Favorite Movies
I am not really a movie gal so nothing jumps out! I watch a lot of movies but none stick out as my favorites. I do like Matt Damon's movie - We bought a zoo. It is sweet and touching---and safe for the kids!


Five Places I Would Love to Travel To
  1. Chile
  2. Australia
  3. Galapagos Islands
  4. NYC
  5. Paris
Five People I Invite to Do This Meme
Leah from Leah Inspired
Kelly from Hoppy Bottoms
Camila from TitiCrafty
Brittnei from Get Fit Healthy
Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise

Thanks for the invite!!! It was tough to think on the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS